3rd Annual Global EPC Project Management Forum for the Energy Industry 2016
28/Sep/2016 - 30/Sep/2016 Berlin Germany
Today’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are becoming more complex and more implemented on a much larger scale, with large contract values. Companies need to have a clear strategy on how to draft, manage and negotiate their EPC contracts to alling expectation and Bridging the Engineering and Contract worlds in asset intensive projects In the current climate,
All companies involved in delivering capital projects need to pay a closer attention to managing cost overruns. Contract risk and Project financial risk
The 3rd Annual C-Level EPC Project Mnanagemnet Event 2016 will provide extensive knowledge on EPC Project life-cycle from FEED - to execution - to delivery with practical case studies exploring the major challenges facing the PMO office from Strategic level to Project Manager.
The meeting offer strategic opportunity for Operators, contractors and subcontractors to have round table discussion to develop effective contractual form for successful scope of work and aligning expectation between all the parties
The conference will address practical case study for:
- Effective Contract & Commercial Management for Successful Project Delivery
- The role of effective relationship management in successful large oil and gas projects
- Monitoring Negotiations to Mitigate Risk in Multiple Party Contracts
- Aligning expectations between owners and EPC contractors
- Increase the quality of your project delivery by understanding how each department is involved in the concept of completion phases of an EPC project.
- Evaluate future market trends, future opportunities by participating in the business dinner
- Exploring Challenges of Managing Highly Innovative Projects ( Renewable Industry )
- Develop critical decisions impacting cost and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Develop Cross-linking management planning phases with stakeholders’ engagement activities
WHO YOU WILL MEET?
CEOs - CTOs - COOs - Presidents - Senior Vice Presidents - Vice Presidents - Directors - Heads & Managers of: Projects Projects - Portfolio - Planning Project Management Office - Project Execution - Project Control Mega/Major - projects Contract - Procurement - Engineering - Construction - Operations - Business Development - Cost Estimation - Capital Investment - Risk Management ,
Last year Attendees Including :
||Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company
|University of Gdansk
|University of Gdansk
||SKEMA Business School
|Amec Foster Wheeler
And Many Others ....